Search This Blog

Jul 31, 2021

Yes. Ladies can chant Sri Vishnu Sahasranama.


I get annoyed when people ask "Can Ladies chant Vishnu Sahasranama".

I sometimes say 10 Sri Vishnu Sahasranama a day. once ive said 32 times in one day. 


If not for Sri Vishnu Sahasranama, i would have gone mentally ill. 

The blank void space in my life is filled by Sri Vishnu Sahasranama. I love it. 


Sri Maha Periyava in his Deivathin kural part 7 has said, apart from Vedas, ladies can/should read slokas, idihasas, puranam, etc.


Attaching screen shot of the same. It is in  Deivathin Kural - Part 7.








Please find the link to Deivathin Kural - Part 7.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k5dvYMa-GmCOqgksPmIQRx-vGPTWxLGf/view






Veda Matha Gayathri




2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Kindly remove any link to PDF copies of Devathin Kural - posted in your blog in 2017 November.

    I dialed Vanathi Publications and verified that E-copies and PDF copies are not authorized by them. As devotees of Mukkur Swamy and Mahaperiyavaa it would not be good to continue sporting these books online when it is not authorized.

    I thought I should let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaskaram.

    yes. i feel guilty. Removed the post.

    Thanks for pointing it out.

    adiyen.

    ReplyDelete