Read Bagavath Gita daily. At least one slokam (2-4 lines) a day.
All you need is less than 10min per day and a determination to follow sincerely.
1. Try to recollect the sloka meaning before you sleep.
2. Talk about what you read at least to one person in a weeks time.
3. Try to follow what you have read, at least once a day / week.
4. Make a promise that you will read Bagavath Gita daily just for at least 5 min per day.
5. This book is not related to any religion. You can call your God in any name. So, don’t worry if you don’t practise Hinduism. It does not matter.
You will notice drastic improvement in a months time. I promise.
Link to Bagavath Gita with its meaning
Small background in case you have not heard of Bagavath Gita.
- Its the dialogue between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide and charioteer Lord Krishna (God).
- The conversation happens in War Field (kurukshetra).
- Arjuna hesitates to fight as he does not want to kill his friends and loved ones.
- Krishna tells Arjuna that he must perform his duty (Dharma)
- Sanjaya Narates this conversation to Kuru king Dhritarashtra.
click the following link for buying Bagavath Gita at a very very low price
Other Related links
Sarvam Krishnarpanam Astu