Search This Blog

May 28, 2018

Wonderful experience by a devotee


My kula deivam is kathir perumal in vanavasi village Salem Dt. Around 15000 members come together and perform sudarshana homam kalayana utsavam and other festivities on masi magam every year. On 22.02.2016 I was given the honour of taking the large vessel for collection of offerings (unjaviruthi). I had fasted for few days and after certain ceremonies I was dressed in traditional attire and taken to the sanctum. I was earlier warned that I may go into a trance but I didn't believe it. After the pooja I was asked to lift the vessel and go in a procession around the temple leadby nadaswaram musicians and Dasar (slaves of Vishnu blowing conch). I lifted the vessel and felt a shock. For a split second I saw lord Vishnu wearing yellow veshti and dark in complexion. He looked at me from the skies. Our milky way galaxy was somewhere near his knees. After that I was semi conscious and some people took me around the temple. I could faintly hear the music conch shell sound and people shouting Govinda Govinda. After submitting the vessel back in the sanctum I was given prasadam and later I came back to my normal self. An experience of a lifetime.






1 comment:

  1. OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO VASUDEVAYA OM NAMO KRISHNAYA OM NAMO NARASIMHAYA

    ReplyDelete