Jai Sri Badri Vishal
Jai Sri Lakshmi Narsimha
Sri Mukkur Lakshmi Narasimhacharyar thiruvadigale thunai
Sri Maha Periyava thiruvadigale thunai...
Every year we go for Divya desa yatra and this year we wanted to take up Badrinath yatra.
We (myself, my 10 year old kid, my husband) booked rooms and car through GMVNL.
There are many tour agents for Badrinath Yatra, But they offered only 1 or 1.5 day in Badrinath.
I had such crazy love towards Badri Vishal and i was not able to digest this only one day in Badrinath concept.
So we end up drafting our own plan. I strongly suggest to use tour agent who can provide proper food and accommodation.
|Sri Badri Vishal - Very Rare Photo|
|Friday, Jun 10, 2016||GMVN to Pick us at Delhi airport.|
Jun 11th Morning Reach Rishikesh and stay there .
|Saturday, Jun 11, 2016||Thriveni Ghat Snanam,|
Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula bridges,
Ganga Arti @ Thriveni Ghat
|Sunday, Jun 12, 2016||Ganga snanam, Ganga Pooja at Har Ki Pauri Haridwar|
Mansa Devi / Chandi Devi Temple by rope car.
8pm 'Evening Aarti' at Har Ki Pauri
|Monday, Jun 13, 2016||5am start from Rishikesh, to JOSHIMATH via ->|
Dev Prayag(Prayag1) - PURSHOTAM TEMPLE (DivyaDesam1),
Rudra Prayag(Prayag2), Lunch,
sightseeing Nand Prayag(Prayag4),
Night stay at Joshmath. Book For early morning Puja for Narasimha
|Tuesday, Jun 14, 2016||Joshmat (DivyaDesam2) Abishek,|
ADI GURU SANKRACHARYA TEMPLE,
KALP VRIKSH, Lunch
pack and reach Badrinath via
YogDhyan Badri (Panch Badri1),
Vishnu Prayag (Prayag5).
Book for next day Maha Abishekam .
Night Stay at Devlok Badrinath
|Wednesday, Jun 15, 2016||Badrinath (Panch Badri2)|
|Thursday, Jun 16, 2016||Just be with Badrinathan after that visit the last village of india mana, vayas ghufa, ganesh ghufa, bhimpul & sarwasati river|
|Friday, Jun 17, 2016||Badrinath to RudraPRayag.|
morning depart to Rudraparyag
Joshimath again for quick darshan
Auli (Cable Car)
Vridha Badri (Panch Badri 3)
Adi Badri (Panch Badri 4) for night stay at Rudraparyag
|Sat Jun 18, 2016||After breakfast depart to rishikesh enroute if you want you can see the Vashisht Guha, night stay at Rishikesh, From rishikesh Airport is only 14 km.|
|Dev Prayag - Kadi Nagar - Ramar Temple|
|Dev Prayag - Kadi Nagar - near Raghunath Ji Temple|
Important Points to note - Badrinath Yatra.
*) Do not eat outside food. no hotel food. (it didnt work for us and it ruined our trip)
its 40Degree in Rishikesh and <10 badrinath.="" degree="" div="" in="" nbsp="">10>
So your body has to prepare for this contrast climate.
Badrinath is a very cool place and you need strong winter clothes.
Room heaters mostly wont work.
you need to have:-
2. cap to cover your ears..
3. shoes, socks, socks cover
4. two winter clothes per person
5. Water Kettle
6. Rice cooker and some kuzambu paste (much much better than outside food)
8. Basic Medicines for fever, pain, vomit, diarrhea.
9. Lemon or narthanga urgai to avoid vomit.
10. mentally prepare for 12 hours car journey a day in bumpy roads.
11. ORS powder. (electrolyte liquid supplement). for nearly 5 days my kid drank only this...
14. Candles / matches.
2) Rishikesh to Joshimath will take approx a day. say from 6am to evening 5pm.
enroute you will visit,
Devprayag first (Kadi Nagar),
Karna Prayag, Nand Prayag (Sight seeing)
3) Any time road blocks can happen. Any time it can rain. Mentally be prepared for all this..
4) Avoid places if you are not very particular about it. Dont pack your day with too much places/ activities. We didnt enjoy much in Lakshman Jhula / Ram Jhula as it was hot sunny day.
5) We couldnt find proper Ganga Jal container. I still think its an insult to Ganga ma if we carry it in those cheap plastic container. But no much options. We ended up buying couple of 20 liter plastic cans. Flight authorities didnt allow us to carry it.
So we ended up carrying only 1 liter in un-used water bottle. You might be able to carry maximum say 5 liters. if you are using flights. You have to checkin that too.
|Full View of Badrinath Temple|
|Joshimath - Narasinha Perumal|
Best Part of the trip
1. Do not miss to take bath in Haridwar - Har Ki pauri
2. Sri Purushothamar - Kadi Nagar DivyaDesa Perumal.
Wow , such a beautiful eyes he has got.
Local people call him Ragunath ji. Also do not miss to take bath in Dev Prayag.
3. Do not miss Morning Thirumanjanam (Abishekam) for Narasimha swamy in Joshimat
They start it around 6- 6.30am. We bought Abishekam tickets (511rs) for that the previous day . Its such a wonderful blessing to have his abhishek dharshan. You can see the thinning hands of Sweet Looking Narasimha. We were mesmerized to see this Narasimha Moorthy of Joshimath - A very casual sitting form. We felt so much narasimhar's love in this Divya Desam .
4. Auli visit is must. Enjoy it through rope car from Joshimath. Very beautiful and peaceful place.
5. In Badrinath, We had sayana Arathi dharshan. All garlands, clothes will be taken out of Sri Badrinath ji and you can feel blessed with his Natural padmasan form. It was such a blessing to be with him.
It was very very tough journey since we started feeling sick due to hotel food. My kid started vomiting in Haridwar itself and even after that we risked and went to see Badrinath. He survived only on electrol fluid for 5 days. I had diarrhea, fever and my husband had vomiting.
But its definitely WORTH it.
Due to Acharyars Arul, Sri Lakshmi Nrusimhan Karunyam and Our Kuladeivam Mailam Murugar, We came back safe after having all 3 divyadesam dharshan.
Jai Sri Badri Vishal.
BadriNath Tour Agent Details - Especially for South Indians.
Mr M R K Narasimhan - Sunil Narasimhan
SRA-2/D SHIPRA RIVIERA
34-B Pocket- D, SFS Flats
Mayur Vihar, New Delhi 96
011-22628234, 9910272843, 9811387791
19/10 A Ranganathan St.,
Nehru nagar, Chromepet
Chennai 600 044
044 2223 8472
4) Sri Vari Yatra
Therizhandur – Mala Sampath
A-1086, GD Colony, Mayur Vihar, New Delhi – 96
9810215820, 9868730624, 011-65858306
Sri Satakopan Divya Desa Darisanam
Sri Satakopan Divya Desa Darisanam
For Details Contact:
No 7 ( Old no 4) Rajaji Street, Off Station Road
West Mambalam, Chennai 600 033
Ph 044-24718232, Cell 94443 78832, E.Mail Sathiyamg @ hotmail.com
7) Gomatam Madhavachari 9444765247
Badrinath tour with upanyasam
8) Sri Murugan Travels
9) Sri VijayaLakshmi Travels
10) Sampath Iyengar
Sriman. Sampath Iyengar,
No 1, S.V. Avenue, T.S.D. Nagar,
Chennai - 600 106,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: 044 - 23636929 / 98841 78592
E-mail : email@example.com
11) vasu mama or nalini mami triplicane
find address; 044-28441597, 09444013565 (Vasu Mama), 09941305624 (Nalini mama)