Sri SS with HIS eyes open. HIS mercy is limitless..shared by Srikanth Venkatesan anna.
Following Taken from Nruhari Hrudayam
It is quite interesting to note that Sri Swamy
- rendered his first upanyasam at the age of just five, at the lotus feet of Srimad Injimedu Azhagiya Singar, in the presence of his illustrious father.
- used to pester his brother to teach him ganam well past midnight.
- learnt the ENTIRE KAMBHA RAMAYANAM from his father at a very young age, during walks along with his father.
- has composed songs not only in Sankrit, Tamil, Telugu but also in Hindi and English !.
- used to run away from Mathurantakam School to his village MUKKUR as he was very fond of his mother.
- was very fond of coffee and in his childhood days had even composed a song on Coffee which used to be sung with tune similar to the tamil song "BRINDAVANAMUM NANDA KUMARANUM, YAVARUKKUM PODHU SELVAMANRO".
- would lock the front door of his house and hide the key since he never wanted the guests to leave.
- would pocket the coins by hand clandestinely while playing carroms, when no one is watching.
- was very fond of stationery. He was very fond of different types of pen and paper.
Sri Lakshmi Narasimhachariyar thiruvadigale saranam